2020 Christmas card competition
We are looking for a young artist to design our Christmas card for 2020! The lucky winner will receive a £50 voucher and have their final design printed and sent out to over 1,000 people.
In addition to the winning designer receiving a £50 voucher, we’ll be spreading the festive cheer as their chosen charity will also win £500 cash to spend as they wish.
Please follow our Facebook page – Wellesley Charitable Foundation – to share and like the posts supporting this competition.
How to enter:
• Competition open to children aged 18 or under
• Competition runs from 7th September until 9th October
• Entrants should use an A4 piece of paper – this will be shrunk down to A5 size, so be careful not to make any words or drawings too small
• By entering this competition, the parent/guardian consents to the use of the artwork
• Please include the entrant’s name and age, the name of the nominated charity/organisation, and a parent or guardian’s name and email address on the back of the picture.
• The winner and their selected charity/organisation will be notified by Friday 16th October
All entries to be sent to:
Christmas Card Competition 2020,
Wellesley House, 50 Victoria Road, Burgess Hill,
West Sussex RH15 9LH
Or alternatively email entries to:
Eleanor.Burgess@sjpp.co.uk, with the subject title of
Christmas Card Competition 2020.